We operate our website and do business in Quebec, Canada. By doing business with us you agree that all disputes, regardless of whether we are the plaintiff or defendant will be settled in a court of competent jurisdiction for the Quebec.
We reserve the right to change the nature of this relationship at any time, and to revise these guidelines and Terms and Conditions from time to time as we deem necessary. Any user that violates the terms of this Agreement will have their access canceled and they may permanently be banned from using the Site and any interactive services that we offer. You should check these terms and conditions periodically. By using the Site after we post changes to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you actually reviewed them.
2. Typographical Errors
We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warranty that product descriptions or any portion of our websites is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our content providers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for such product listed in error whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If a product offered by us is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
3. Order Acceptance Policy
Listings on our websites are not an offer to sell goods, rather, they are advertisements to receive offers. All orders are subject to review and acceptance by us. We reserve the right to limit quantities available for sale or sold, and that at any time to correct, cancel, reject or terminate any order for any reason whatsoever at our sole discretion, whether or not the order has been submitted, confirmed and/or charged to your credit card. We will promptly issue a credit to your credit card if an order has been charged for a purchase and subsequently cancelled.
Prices on the website do not include sales tax or any other customs duties, use, value added, excise, federal, provincial, municipal or other taxes. Quebec residents will be charged sales tax GST and QST, and residents from other provinces will be charged sales tax GST.
5. Terms of Limited Warranty
All products purchased from montreal-led.com are coming with a year warranty, and extended warranted may be added up with some extra cost.
Guarantee period is starting from the order arrival date stated on courier website for shipped orders or shipping date or shop pickup date.
We at montreal-led.com provid warranty to the original customer purchasing such products directly from us, We have to limit any claim under this warranty to the customer who purchased elsewhere. The Limited Warranty covers only defects arising under normal use and does not include malfunctions or failures resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, problems with electrical power, usage not in accordance with product instructions, acts of nature or improper installation or repairs made by anyone other than montreal-led.com. In any case cause of material shortage, we reserve the right to exchange different models with equal value on the market.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND WE DISCLAIM AND NEGATE ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
6.RETURN / REFUND / REPLACEMENT:
* The customer is responsible for the shipping cost of returning unopened products, and we accept not any return after 7 days of their arrival to customer.
* Physical damage to any product will void the product’s warranty. Physical damage caused by shipping must be reported within 7 days after its' arrival.
* Shipping cost is non refundable if the order already shipped out and return to us.
* For defective items being returned, please be advised that the cost of shipping will not be refundable. The total amount you will receive will be the amount of the product only.
* All defective products must be returned in original packaging along with all documents/accessories and packed with care.
* All returns must have a copy of the invoice or Order# on a piece of notes for identification purpose; Otherwise, we have no idea who to contact or refund to. Please carefully package all returns. We will not issue refund for damaged condition package.
* Defective product return will not be accepted without prior authorization from montreal-led.com
If you need to return any product(s) purchased from montreal-led.com then you must FIRST obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number by simply submitting your request by our online customers inquiry form, or calling us by our number 514-500-9998 (Est time 10AM to 5PM, Monday to Friday).
LED Magic Montreal